Tuesday, August 7, 2012

{PIN}spirational Challenge #19

Challenge #19 – Photo inspiration

07 August – 13 August 2012

The beautiful challenge photo this week just screamed pink and blue at me. Our Sponsor this week is Meljen's Designs and I was able to use this cute kitty image.

IMG_2835

Click on the badge at the top to come and see what my teammates came up with.

I have a My Memories digital scrapbooking software – giveaway on the go at the moment.  Come and enter for your change to win a full version copy.  Click here.

4 comments:

  1. so gorgeous chrizette.fab image and i love your pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrizette, you've been so busy since you've posted this card..I love the kitty in the window and the color scheme you used..beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image! Love the soft colors used on your card! - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaah so cute,what a fab image and love your pink bow!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete