Thursday, August 9, 2012

What a mess! WOYWW

It has been a while since I have joined in WOYWW with The Stamping Ground and it is mostly because my table is such a mess.  I just can’t seem to keep it in order.  There is no space for me and maybe that is why I am feeling so uncreative today!  I am hoping to shame myself into a cleaning session . . .

IMG_2842

I have a My Memories digital scrapbooking software – giveaway on the go at the moment. Come and enter for your change to win a full version copy.

Click here.

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see you! And girl, that's not really a mess, don't force me to compete, because I really will win!! I like your photo studio arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrizette I am really late visiting this week. Never let a messy desk stop you posting - you are among friends!! Belated WOYWW Hugs from Helen 23

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol glad to see someone else has a desk as tidy as mine!! ;0 xx

    ReplyDelete