Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I am back with a challenge at Penny’s today

Wow, I have been gone so long!  I have missed crafting but hopefully things have now slowed a bit to allow me some free time again – yay!

I am jumping right in with a challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog.

Our challenge badge
Challenge 96: Dies and Punches
03 October – 09 October 2012

This week our challenge is to use die-cuts and punches – a favourite of mine since I got my BIG SHOT.  (now if only I could afford more dies!)

Since Halloween is so near, I wanted to create a Halloween type card (my first ever!) but I have been gone so long that it took quite a few tries to get to this card.  I used a super cute image from Fred, She Said.  That face just said it all!



I did not have any Halloween paper, so I made the little spider web paper with a free image I found online.  You can’t have Halloween without spiders, right!

Before I get to the challenges I want to enter, just a note to remind you that Penny’s have a DT call at the moment!  Pop on over to the blog if you want to enter your name.  We have a wonderful time on the team – you will not be disappointed.

Challenges I will enter this week:
Bearly-Mine #55 – Halloween (08.10.2012)
Clear it Out -  Anything Goes with Orange, Purple and Black (15.10.2012)
Through the Craftroom #38 – Anything Goes (08.10.2012)
Try it on Tuesdays – Lots of Layers (08.10.2012)
Hooked on Crafts 25 – Halloween (27.10.2012)

12 comments:

  1. This is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Wednesday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jippie... so bly jys terug, jou gemis!
    Baie oulike kaartjie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I love this!! Such a cute image and card and of course the spiders and webs. Great idea! Thanks for joining in at Clear It Out!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute and seasonal, thank you for joining us at TIOT.EE

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning chrizette.i love the fab image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe this is one of the cutest images I have seen in such a long time. Wonderfully done and great design work. Chrizette, I have been so behind since I broke my hip, I have almost given up getting caught up.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun and super cute creation! Thank you for sharing this creation at Clear It Out Challenges!

    I invite you to join me at the ANYTHING GOES challenge here:
    http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/10/spark-your-creativity-now-challenge-2.html

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it. Great image. The coloring and design is top notch. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card and love the beautifully coloured image. Fabulous spider net background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spooktacular work thanks for playing along with us @ CIOT challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card! Thanks for joining us at the Clear It Out Challenge Blog. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is great, love the backing paper you made too!! xx

    ReplyDelete